The Texas Pediatric Palliative Care Consortium (TPPCC) announces its 12th Annual Pedi-HOPE Pediatric Palliative Care and Hospice Conference to be held July 30th-August 1, 2020 in League City, Texas.
INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS
The Pedi-HOPE 2020 Planning Committee welcomes your submission of a session or poster abstract for the Pedi-HOPE 2020 conference. Pedi-HOPE is committed to promoting skill development, research and best practices in palliative and hospice care for infants and children. We are accepting abstracts that address the following:
- Pain and Symptom Management, Integrative Medicine
- Communication, Advance Care Planning and Care Coordination
- Social and Spiritual support
- Policy, Advocacy and National Priorities
- Research, Evidence Based Practice and Quality Improvement
- Transitional and Community Based Care
Podium Presentations will be a total of 55 minutes in length allowing a suggested 10 minutes for questions. Accepted first presenters will receive 50% off conference registration.
Poster Presentations are designed for content that can be effectively displayed in a visual format aided by appropriate handouts and personal interaction with the presenter. Poster presenters are required to register and pay in full.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Contact email@example.com for further information.